GENUINE CARE - DELIVERED
If It Needs An Express Solution...We'll Carry It
Our supply chain solutions are set up around customers who require an express service. Our business model is suited to a very wide range of products, including (but certainly not limited to):
- Automotive and engineering parts and tyres
- Stationery, print media and office products
- Hardware, toys and other retail goods
- Electronics, whitegoods and browngoods
- Cleaning and industrial products
- Beverages and packaged food products
- Various classes of Dangerous Goods in acceptable quantities (and with proper documentation)
- Any other items where time and service is critical
Does It Matter What It Looks Like?
Our service solution, handling, trucks/trailers and agents are most suited to carrying cartons, parcels, skids and pallets. While we do carry long lengths and oversize freight by exception, as a rule these do not play nicely with the other freight on the load and a next day service may not be possible. The best solution is to discuss with us anything that is outside the square and we'd be happy to talk you through its suitability.
What We Don't Carry (and this is important)
Unfortunately, there are some items that just don't work in our supply chain model. Primarily, these consist of:
- Some classes of dangerous goods such as Explosives (Class 1), Dangerous When Wet (Class 4.2), Certain Alkalis (Class 5.2) and Radioactives (Class 7). Please don't hesitate to call to confirm what classes are accepted
- Fresh produce and livestock
- Household furniture items that are not packed and on pallets
- Engines and gearboxes that have not been drained of oil/lubricant
- Bulk building products
- Cars and heavy machinery
If you are not sure, please check our Terms and Conditions or call us to confirm.
With over 45 years experience, Cochrane's Transport is the supply chain partner you can trust.
Contact us now to see out how we can work together.
M3 Logistics first partnered with Cochrane’s (formerly Northern Kope) not long after we commenced operations in 2003. The business relationship has gone from strength to strength over this time - a rewarding relationship for all involved.
The workings between us progressed to include EDI, and our joint operations have solid cohesion deriving consistent quality outcomes. What more could one hope for...
Operations Director - M3 Logistics