MANY CUSTOMERS - ONE OBJECTIVE
With over 2,500 active customers, the expectations and requirements of our business are diverse. However, they boil down to a single objective - deliver on what we promise. This is our mission across a wide range of customer types:
- Small to Medium size businesses based in regional towns ordering essential time-critical products from suppliers
- Small to Large businesses based in Adelaide that wish to provide a high quality service to their metropolitan and regional customers
- Other transport companies looking for an independent and professional partner in South Australia
- Companies requiring a local capability and presence in Adelaide for cross-docking and warehousing, without the fixed costs of their own facility
- Importers and customs brokers looking to provide a high quality solution to their international partners
Cochrane’s develops solutions around individual customers where needed, and as a private company has the flexibility and responsiveness needed for many “outside the square” requirements.
Long Term Partnerships Are In Our DNA
Our business is built around establishing and nurturing partnerships with customers that can be sustained for life. We have rejoiced in their success and shared in their defeat, and where possible will always stand by their side.
Just as our first customer from over 45 years ago is still with us today, a great number of our customers have been with us for decades. Just look through the testimonials on this website - with partners who did not hesitate to endorse both our service and most importantly the relationships that we have been able to develop and maintain.
As with any relationship though, we do not take our customers trust for granted and every day are driven to deliver the highest quality logistics solutions.
With over 45 years experience, Cochrane's Transport is the supply chain partner you can trust.
Contact us now to see out how we can work together.
Repco has partnered for over 7 years with Cochrane's who provide time critical carton services and palletised freight across our regional South Australian Store network. Cochrane's provide Repco with a reliable, operationally excellent service supported by strong account management which ensures that Repco is able to maintain exceedingly high service levels to our customers in a very competitive industry.
Cochrane's network and service focus means that we are assured our freight is in good hands and our service commitments are met.
Brett Tilley - General Manager - Logistics
GPC Asia Pacific