MANY CUSTOMERS - ONE OBJECTIVE
With over 2,500 active customers, the expectations and requirements of our business are diverse. However, they boil down to a single objective - deliver on what we promise. This is our mission across a wide range of customer types:
- Small to Medium size businesses based in regional towns ordering essential time-critical products from suppliers
- Small to Large businesses based in Adelaide that wish to provide a high quality service to their metropolitan and regional customers
- Other transport companies looking for an independent and professional partner in South Australia
- Companies requiring a local capability and presence in Adelaide for cross-docking and warehousing, without the fixed costs of their own facility
- Importers and customs brokers looking to provide a high quality solution to their international partners
Cochrane’s develops solutions around individual customers where needed, and as a private company has the flexibility and responsiveness needed for many “outside the square” requirements.
Long Term Partnerships Are In Our DNA
Our business is built around establishing and nurturing partnerships with customers that can be sustained for life. We have rejoiced in their success and shared in their defeat, and where possible will always stand by their side.
Just as our first customer from over 45 years ago is still with us today, a great number of our customers have been with us for decades. Just look through the testimonials on this website - with partners who did not hesitate to endorse both our service and most importantly the relationships that we have been able to develop and maintain.
As with any relationship though, we do not take our customers trust for granted and every day are driven to deliver the highest quality logistics solutions.
With over 45 years experience, Cochrane's Transport is the supply chain partner you can trust.
Contact us now to see out how we can work together.
BJ Ball has been using Cochrane's (formerly Northern Kope) for over 5 years. During that time, BJ Ball worked with Cochrane's to rationalise the number of freight companies used from 6 to 1. BJ Ball now use Cochrane's for all of its regional freight and experiences great customer service.
Whilst Cochrane's has grown over the years, I enjoy the fact that I can still ring a manager and talk to them straight away. I know that our logistics team get very good service, the invoices are always accurate, and any customer issues are dealt with quickly and professionally.
State Manager SA - BJ Ball Papers