GENUINE CARE - DELIVERED
If It Needs An Express Solution...We'll Carry It
Our supply chain solutions are set up around customers who require an express service. Our business model is suited to a very wide range of products, including (but certainly not limited to):
- Automotive and engineering parts and tyres
- Stationery, print media and office products
- Hardware, toys and other retail goods
- Electronics, whitegoods and browngoods
- Cleaning and industrial products
- Beverages and packaged food products
- Various classes of Dangerous Goods in acceptable quantities (and with proper documentation)
- Any other items where time and service is critical
Does It Matter What It Looks Like?
Our service solution, handling, trucks/trailers and agents are most suited to carrying cartons, parcels, skids and pallets. While we do carry long lengths and oversize freight by exception, as a rule these do not play nicely with the other freight on the load and a next day service may not be possible. The best solution is to discuss with us anything that is outside the square and we'd be happy to talk you through its suitability.
What We Don't Carry (and this is important)
Unfortunately, there are some items that just don't work in our supply chain model. Primarily, these consist of:
- Some classes of dangerous goods such as Explosives (Class 1), Dangerous When Wet (Class 4.2), Certain Alkalis (Class 5.2) and Radioactives (Class 7). Please don't hesitate to call to confirm what classes are accepted
- Fresh produce and livestock
- Household furniture items that are not packed and on pallets
- Engines and gearboxes that have not been drained of oil/lubricant
- Bulk building products
- Cars and heavy machinery
If you are not sure, please check our Terms and Conditions or call us to confirm.
With over 40 years experience, Cochrane's is the supply chain partner you can trust
Contact us now to see out how we can work together.
Advertiser Newspapers Pty Ltd have enjoyed a business relationship with Peter Cochrane Management Pty Ltd for over 20 years. Cochrane's experience and understanding of the intricacies and issues involved with the nightly production and delivery of newspapers is paramount. Their flexibility and communication is a vital component of our supply chain, ensuring a safe, prompt and cost-effective service is on offer to deliver our newspapers throughout the state in a timely manner.
Nothing is too much bother and a solution is always on offer to assist with delivery requirements - 364 nights of the year. The friendly, knowledgeable staff we deal with on a daily basis is testament to this proud South Australian company.
Regional Logistics Manager SA/NT - News Ltd/Advertiser Newspapers