MANY CUSTOMERS - ONE OBJECTIVE
With over 2,500 active customers, the expectations and requirements of our business are diverse. However, they boil down to a single objective - deliver on what we promise. This is our mission across a wide range of customer types:
- Small to Medium size businesses based in regional towns ordering essential time-critical products from suppliers
- Small to Large businesses based in Adelaide that wish to provide a high quality service to their metropolitan and regional customers
- Other transport companies looking for an independent and professional partner in South Australia
- Companies requiring a local capability and presence in Adelaide for cross-docking and warehousing, without the fixed costs of their own facility
- Importers and customs brokers looking to provide a high quality solution to their international partners
Cochrane’s develops solutions around individual customers where needed, and as a private company has the flexibility and responsiveness needed for many “outside the square” requirements.
Long Term Partnerships Are In Our DNA
Our business is built around establishing and nurturing partnerships with customers that can be sustained for life. We have rejoiced in their success and shared in their defeat, and where possible will always stand by their side.
Just as our first customer from over 40 years ago is still with us today, a great number of our customers have been with us for decades. Just look through the testimonials on this website - with partners who did not hesitate to endorse both our service and most importantly the relationships that we have been able to develop and maintain.
As with any relationship though, we do not take our customers trust for granted and every day are driven to deliver the highest quality logistics solutions.
With over 40 years experience, Cochrane's is the supply chain partner you can trust
Contact us now to see out how we can work together.
We have been utilising Cochrane's (formerly Northern Kope) to service all our Autobarn/Autopro stores in South Australia over the last 4 years and I'm delighted to say they are one of our best carriers. When we first started working with Automotive Brands we really struggled to find a carrier that could meet the high demands of servicing the SA stores day to day orders. We had stores that required deliveries prior to 9am and others that had tailgate requirements on a daily basis. Cochrane's were tremendous in assisting Fortigo to understand the needs that each store had. Out of all the states that we currently service for ABG, South Australia is by far the smoothest.
Finally, if any issues ever arise then Cochrane's work very hard to resolve them. Thank you for the outstanding service provided thus far, and we look forward to many more years of strong business relationships.
Managing Director - Fortigo Transport Management